LOCAL EXPERTISE & ASSISTANCE FOR
Are you a US Veteran? You may qualify for a number of programs that will save you money while streamlining the home purchasing process. I’m here to assist you through the process to make it as simple as possible.
Advantages for Veteran Homebuyers
The VA Loan Program has many advantages that make it one of the most appealing paths to homeownership — and this great benefit is reserved exclusively to those who bravely served our country and select military spouses.
When combined, the benefits of the VA mortgage allow service members and veterans to take advantage of substantial cost savings under qualification requirements designed specifically for members of the military and their unique needs.
Veteran Mortgage Rates
With low interest rates and the advantages of the VA Loan, you can capitalize on a buyer’s market and join the millions of other veterans using their hard-earned benefit.
Although a number of factors influence your final rate, the government backs all VA Loans, ensuring lenders can offer competitively low interest rates.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Military members – To be eligible for a VA loan, you must be an active-duty or past member of the armed forces with at least:
- 90 days of consecutive service during wartime, or
- 181 days of service during peacetime, or
- 6 years of service in the National Guard or reserves.
- Surviving spouses – Spouses of service members who died in the line of duty or as the result of a service-related disability.
- You will need a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA to show that you meet these requirements. Your mortgage loan originator can help you obtain this certificate.
We’re Here to Help.
Let Us Find Your Next Home
Meet Andrew Coleman
My wife and I have been married for 17 years and I’m the lucky father to 4 wonderful kids! My background is in physical therapy in many different settings. I worked as a physical therapist assistant for 7 years and still maintain my license today. With the changes in the field of PT I thoughtfully and prayerfully made the decision to become a REALTOR. My father has been a broker in both Oregon and Idaho for over 20 years. He’s been a valuable resource as I continue to learn this field. His approach is down to earth being from a farming community but he’s known across the valley for honesty and integrity…for just being himself. Watching his career I knew that I would still be able to help people and provide great customer service as a REALTOR.